Liam Proven wrote:

This BM and many versions of DOS go way back.

*What* boot manager? I have not seen you specify it.

The only one I know of that name came with OS/2 and is about 25-30
years old, and TBH I would not expect it to work well on modern kit.

Acronis OS Selector V 5.0 2001 (OSS). It is text based, I have it on a 2G, FAT16 at the front of the HDD that also holds DOS. That is the only primary, the rest of the drive is logical, including W7. OSS boots everything very well. I have the later version of OSS which is a GUI, it works, but I don't care for it.