First of all i'm not Dude if more Sir or Mr.
I don't know you and certainly i'm not your friend...

Moving on... downloaded the games mentioned above and using my freedos
1.3-RC4 i was able to run Test Drive 2 and Grand Prix and Cycles ran the
intro fast and exited with a error code.
Test Drive 2 played and exited with a error.

I grabbed my floppies with the same games (except for cycles) they did not
run, got a black screen and no error output.
Runnnig on a VM Freedos 1.3-RC4 and 1.3 Live

And the final question what do you want with Freedos if you have and quote
"
I also can use from CP/M-86 to all MS-DOS oficial releases to Windows 98
stripped FAT32 MS-DOS. PC-DOS, DR-DOS, whatever.

"

They should run games better than Freedos!