[Top posting because IIRC Travis is using a screenreader]

I don't know if it is the same app, but I think this is the one I found:

https://www.pcorner.com/list/NETWORK/MMENU.ZIP/MENU.DOC/

 - Liam P.

On Tue, 16 Aug 2022 at 22:34, Travis Siegel <tsie...@softcon.com> wrote:

> Not the program I was referring to  in my initial post, but that is
> certainly an excellent program with a ton of features, and if I still
> ran a dos machine, I'd certainly use that one.  The filename of the one
> I had I think was mm401.zip.  I can't however find that particular
> archive anywhere.
>

> On 8/16/2022 4:10 PM, Robert Riebisch wrote:
> > Hi Robert,
> >
> >> If there is a link to Mark's Menu, I'd love to see it!
> > I think, it's called MarxMenu, not Mark's Menu.
> >
> > https://www.ctyme.com/marx.htm
> > https://www.ctyme.com/download/real/
> > https://eideard.com/2018/08/27/remembering-marc-perkel/
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Robert

Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lpro...@gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
UK: (+44) 7939-087884 ~ Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053