That certainly is functionally equivalent to the mmenu401 I was referring to, perhaps it's an earlier version of that program, though it sounds a bit more advanced than that one, but what the heck, if it serves your purposes, then it's all worth it.

Unfortunately, I lost all my dos stuff a couple moves back, or I could pull the file in question and know exactly what it was, but it looks like that one is a close match for the program I was talking about, so it should definitely do what you need.

And, thanks for the top posting, I do indeed use a screen reader, and it's a huge time sync scrolling through things I've already read to find the new stuff.