I’m by no means a FreeDOS expert, I’m just a user, but if anyone would like
help writing an article I’m here to help. I know our community is very
diverse linguistically and as a result I’m more than happy to lend a hand
to an English as a second language speaker/writer. I would take no credit,
you’d have 100% ownership of the article, I’d just like to help in some
way. Reach out if y’all need anything :)