On Sun, Jan 29, 2023 at 1:38 PM Linvel Risner <linvelris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I’m by no means a FreeDOS expert, I’m just a user, but if anyone
> would like help writing an article I’m here to help. I know our
> community is very diverse linguistically and as a result I’m
> more than happy to lend a hand to an English as a second language
> speaker/writer. I would take no credit, you’d have 100% ownership of
> the article, I’d just like to help in some way. Reach out if y’all
> need anything :)

The editors are very cool with multiple authors on
articles. So it's fine to buddy up with someone to write
an article. They will list both of you as the author.

And they don't pay for articles (it's a volunteer writing
site) so it's not like you have to split proceeds.

Opensource publishes articles under a Creative Commons
license. You still "own" the article, Opensource.com
doesn't claim it. You can even run the article somewhere
else if you want.

Jim