Hi,

Now at home, I actually got the sources downloaded, I can see a DJGPP
makefile. So there is hope. I don't have a DOS env for DJGPP set up at the
moment, so I will have to look into that, it's a bit annoying at least last
time I looked at it...

Looks like an interesting text editor, so now I also want to try it, I'll
keep you posted here. :)

--

  |\_
  | .\---.