On 02/03/2011 04:18 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 2/3/2011 8:41 AM, Adam Young wrote:
NACK. Mostly good, but not sure I agree 100%. Line level Undo we very
specific for the multi values. Undo should be for individuals, not for
the overall.

I realize that this makes the logic a little bit harder if you want to,
say, abandon your changes on phonen numbers, but keep them for Title, it
is hard to get the undo just right.

So: Multi values should have an "undo all" in addition to line level undo.

Attached is an updated patch. The line-level undo has been added.

I'd like to leave the "line-out" approach in there for removed entries
as well. A user can always repurpose a line, so there undo/redo will be
valuable at the line level. For straight delete, I think it is valuable
for the user to see the original value.

Also, it looks like the code for "create_remove_link" is still in
IPA.details_field. I'm guessing that this is dead code that should be
removed. At a minimum, it should be moved to the new widget.

Line-out removal has been added as well. Please see the new patch description. Thanks!

ACK, pushed to master.  Nicely done.