On 01/31/2012 12:50 AM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:

OK'd by Kyle in ticket #2051. Pushed to master and ipa-2-2.

One more issue, in the details page the Refresh and Reset buttons are
actually doing a similar thing. They both cancel unsaved changes in the
page, but the difference is the Reset button will show the values
originally loaded when you open the page (which might be stale) whereas
the Refresh button will reload the latest values from the server. So I
think we can remove the Refresh button from the details page and modify
the Reset button to do a refresh. We can leave the Undo buttons as is.
This way we don't need a new icon for Refresh. What do you think?

It is a possible solution. I agree that users can be confused what is the difference between them. With low latency and quick line they may appear similar.

I wonder if someone is using the reset button at all.

So I'm not opposed to it.
--
Petr Vobornik