On Wed, 11 Jul 2012, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 07/07/2012 08:45 PM, John Dennis wrote:
The DN work I was doing on master is ready for review and testing. It's
been a long haul and I've been working relentlessly to get this work
completed. I am on PTO for a week starting today (I know bad timing) but
I spent yesterday and my first day of PTO today writing up extensive
documentation for the work so others can start taking a look at it while
I'm gone. The documentation as well as where to find the code can be
found here:

http://jdennis.fedorapeople.org/dn_summary.html

The document is long but I felt it was better to provide explanations
for as much as possible.

I may check in during the week but I'm going to try and discipline
myself not to and take an actual much needed break.

John

Two more code review points:
ipa-adtrust-install uses DN without importing it, that'll fail
Where?
$ git grep DN ipaserver/install/adtrustinstance.py|grep import
ipaserver/install/adtrustinstance.py:from ipalib.dn import DN

This is in master.

In John's dn branch, install/tools/ipa-adtrust-install.

$ git grep -w DN install/tools/ipa-adtrust-install
install/tools/ipa-adtrust-install:209: api.Backend.ldap2.connect(bind_dn=DN(('cn', 'Directory Manager')), bind_pw=smb.dm_password)

--
PetrĀ³