On 16.10.2013 15:31, Martin Kosek wrote:
This change should enable faster and easier filing of new bugs. Patch
also simplifies the section for both redhat and fedora variants.

Hmm, is there a way to add the "Report a bug" link to each page footer (in HTML output)? I think that people should see this option all the time.

This recalls me another thing:
Could we add TICKET_CREATE privilege to anonymous 'subject' in the Trac? This should allow anyone to create ticket even without registration/logging in, which lowers the barrier.

TICKET_CREATE is not enough for any modification to existing tickets/wiki, so we should be safe. The worst case is that we will have to remove few tickets with gibberish and revoke the permission.

I did that for https://fedorahosted.org/bind-dyndb-ldap/ , feel free to create testing tickets there (don't forget to log-out :-).

--
Petr^2 Spacek