On 17.10.2013 03:06, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Wed, 2013-10-16 at 21:59 +0200, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 16.10.2013 15:31, Martin Kosek wrote:
This change should enable faster and easier filing of new bugs. Patch
also simplifies the section for both redhat and fedora variants.

Hmm, is there a way to add the "Report a bug" link to each page footer (in
HTML output)? I think that people should see this option all the time.

This recalls me another thing:
Could we add TICKET_CREATE privilege to anonymous 'subject' in the Trac? This
should allow anyone to create ticket even without registration/logging in,
which lowers the barrier.

Bad idea, you'll soon be submerge by the worst looking spam, seriously,
don't do it.

Besides you wouldn't be able to notify the reporter that you need more
info and so on, its not worth to have fire-and-forget reports.

There is an input box for reporter's e-mail...

TICKET_CREATE is not enough for any modification to existing tickets/wiki, so
we should be safe. The worst case is that we will have to remove few tickets
with gibberish and revoke the permission.

I did that for https://fedorahosted.org/bind-dyndb-ldap/ , feel free to create
testing tickets there (don't forget to log-out :-).

--
Petr^2 Spacek