On 16.5.2014 15:19, Kyle Baker wrote:
Hey Petr, I would actually say the inverse here. Your second option
creates unnecessary nesting which we should avoid if possible. We
would only want to go to multiple levels in the nav if the number of
items in the nav got unwieldy, we then should categorize. Since there
are only two items the simplest and clearest way to display them is
as they are in the original screenshot.

Kyle

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly.

This patch is *removing* one level of nesting, not creating a new one.

From:
- Identity
-- Users
-- OTP Tokens