On 06/15/2015 10:57 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 06/12/2015 04:18 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Some notes:

1. As mentioned in the WIP patch thread: original 'del' worked also with
winsync agreements. I'm not sure why is that. Shouldn't 'disconnect' be
used for winsync agreements? At least man page says that. This patch
doesn't support it if domain level > 0. Is it a blocker?

Following should be addressed in beta:

2. If `ipa-replica-manage del` is run before `ipa-csreplica-manage del`
then the `ipa-csreplica-manage del` will fail unless run with --force
options.

3. Check for orphaned server is missing. I want to use proper graph
traversing algorithm for that given that we have the whole topology.

4. Probably a work for topology plugin: I've seen that the removed
master doesn't remove its segments and agreements even though that it
knows about its removal (doesn't have its own entry in cn=masters). It
leads to failed replication connection attempts. Not a big issue, but
also not wanted.

Martin3 found that there is wrong hostname in one error message. Fixed.
Patch 873 rebased.

Sorry but NACK.

When I try to test the removal of last CA master I get a generic error like this:

"""
unexpected error: no such entry

"""

Traceback leading to this error is here: http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/290131

This is caused by the following test which assumes that 'master' is a string, but this is in fact the whole result dictionary returned by api.Command.server_find

+        if master == hostname:
+            this_services = services_cns

the following quick hack fixes this:
+        if str(master['dn'][0]['cn']) == hostname:
+            this_services = services_cn

but there is certainly a more elegant approach, like transforming the results to a list of master FQDNs directly after calling API command on line 679.

--
Martin^3 Babinsky