On 23.11.2015 18:51, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Hi all,

Here is a draft of the Replica Promotion test plan
http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Replica_Promotion/Test_plan

Hello,

Test case: ipa-replica-manage is deprecated in domain level 1
I would be more specific in this test case, deprecated is only connect and disconnect subcommand

You have tests for replica manage, but as I wrote in different thread[1] on freeipa-devel, also ipa-csreplica-manage works different with domain level 1.

4)
ipa-csreplica-manage behaves differently with domain level 1
4a)
ipa-csreplica-manage connect should not work with domain level 1
4b)
ipa-csreplica-manage disconnect should not work with domain level 1
4c)
ipa-csreplica-manage del should not work with domain level 1

IMO we should have also tests for ipa-replica-manage and ipa-csreplica-manage with domain level 0, AFAIK we do not have any of them, and domain level 0 will be supported for very long time.

Test case: Replica created using old workflow is functional after domain upgrade It is nice, but I would like to extend it to install another replica to existing topology after the domain level is raised.

Also we had IRC chat about ipa-ca-install. We found out that we do not have tests for standalone call of ipa-ca-install on replica.
So I miss these testcases, as I wrote before in original thread[1]:
1)
CA has been affected by replica promotion patches
1a)
test if ipa-ca-install works on replica with domain level 1
1b)
test if ipa-ca-install works on replica with domain level 0

Martin

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-devel/2015-November/msg00106.html