Hello,

I have a network with a file server that houses the home directories. The
server has 6 NFS export that contain the home directories.
Home0,home1,home2,home3,home4,home5 these exports have about 289 home
directories between all of them.

In the current NIS environment I have an auto_master that has the following:
# Master map for automounter
#
/net            -hosts          -nosuid,nobrowse
/xfn            -xfn
/homes          auto.homes

I have an auto_homes that has entries like the following with 192.168.10.30
being the file server:
barchu02 192.168.10.30:/export/home2/barchu02

I have one entry per user on the system.

How would I configure FreeIPA auto mounts to behave the same way?

Regards,
Ben Archuleta