Dear Alexander,

Golden! We are in business - all puzzle pieces are in place so thank you very
much for ongoing stamina with this. I'll write this all up so that someone else
might take some value from it in the future.

Thank you again.

Regards,
Callum

--

Callum Smith
Research Computing Core

On 13 Mar 2019, at 11:02, Alexander Bokovoy