On ti, 12 maalis 2019, Callum Smith wrote:
Dear Alexander,

No worries - here's the krb5kdc.log relevant area when you get a
moment. I understand that service aliases are relatively new to FreeIPA
so debugging them is proving to be a bit tricky.
Hm.. the log you provided does not include a line where host/virt-test...
client asks for a service ticket (TGS_REQ) to HTTP/virt-b... that
results in PROCESS_TGS response.

The log entries around that one are needed.

We're very grateful for your time - particularly when it may be taking
you away from things like implementing the Global Catalogue we're eager
for :D.
:) I wish I had time for that already. I'm trying to fix
https://pagure.io/freeipa/issue/7181 right now.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Sr. Principal Software Engineer