Over LDAP, yes. https://pagure.io/freeipa/issue/1539

> Again, thanks to all you FreeIPA folks for being here to answer questions
> that Tier One Red Hat support cannot answer.

The advantage I have is that I wrote the password policy code.

rob
  • [Freeipa-users] Pass... White, Daniel E. (GSFC-770.0)[NICS] via FreeIPA-users
    • [Freeipa-users]... Rob Crittenden via FreeIPA-users
      • [Freeipa-us... François Cami via FreeIPA-users
        • [Freeip... White, Daniel E. (GSFC-770.0)[NICS] via FreeIPA-users
          • [Fr... François Cami via FreeIPA-users
        • [Freeip... White, Daniel E. (GSFC-770.0)[NICS] via FreeIPA-users
          • [Fr... Rob Crittenden via FreeIPA-users
            • ... White, Daniel E. (GSFC-770.0)[NICS] via FreeIPA-users
              • ... Rob Crittenden via FreeIPA-users
      • [Freeipa-us... White, Daniel E. (GSFC-770.0)[NICS] via FreeIPA-users