I'm trying to add a replica but it's failing on step "[23/38]: creating DS
keytab" with:

[error] CalledProcessError: CalledProcessError(Command
['/usr/sbin/ipa-getkeytab', '-k', '/etc/dirsrv/ds.keytab', '-p',
'ldap/server.example....@example.com', '-H',
'ldaps://server-staging.example.com'] returned non-zero exit status 9: 'Failed
to parse result: Insufficient access rights\n\nRetrying with pre-4.0 keytab
retrieval method…\nFailed to parse result: Insufficient access rights\n\nFailed
to get keytab!\nFailed to get keytab\n')

This is trying to add back an ipa server that was previously removed (for O/S
major version upgrade per the supported upgrade/migration process).  Maybe the
previous removal was not complete?

After running the recommended --uninstall and then examining the principals in
the master server, I see an ldap/server.example....@example.com still
remaining.  Surely that should not be there, correct?

So I tried to remove it, but that gave yet another error:

missing attribute "krbPrincipalName" required by object class "ipaKrbPrincipal"

and logged the error:

ERR - oc_check_required - Entry
"krbprincipalname=ldap/server.example....@example.com,cn=services,cn=accounts,dc=interlinx,dc=bc,dc=ca"
 missing attribute "krbPrincipalName" required by object class "ipaKrbPrincipal"

in the journal.

So how to proceed now?