On Feb 3, 2011, at 10:35 , Stephen Gallagher wrote:

- From the earlier points of the discussion, schema migration is planned for upgrades from 2.0.0 to future versions. It's only something that was
left out of the alpha/beta process because things were still in churn
and those releases were never intended to be in production. Once 2.0.0
is baked, obviously the upgrade path will need to be clean.

Is there a plan to include the ability for users of 1.2 to migrate to 2.0? I'd consider setting up and using 1.2 right now if I know that I can migrate to 2.0 when the stable release comes out.

-Peter