On 09/10/2014 07:57 PM, William Graboyes wrote:

Hi Dmitri,

Production Environment is going to be RH 6.5,  We are still evaluating
the usage of systemd. More like we are taking a wait and see approach
to to systemd, while actively testing it.
The command line options for chaining are there from day one.
So you would need to chain your production environment when you deploy it.
In future when you migrate to later versions (in couple of years or so) you will be able to change the chaining using the new tools. Right now it is a vary hard multi step manual procedure. This is why we developed the tool. But you should be all set for now. You would not need to change anything for several years.

Thanks
Dmitri

Thanks,
Bill