Walid wrote:
Hi Rob,

Self signed IPA certificate i saw it is 20 years, however how about the
client nodes renewal, i see here it is automated, how, and when

For renewed CA certificate distribution, we are working on it in ticket https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4322

For any server certificates on a client then certmonger is the way to go, and is our recommended mechanism. It will monitor and automatically renew any certificates installed (well, any it has permission to renew).

rob

On 16 September 2014 20:13, Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com