> You are going way to far back in time AFAICT. The certs expired on April
> 5 of this year so you don't need to go back to 2014. Just go back to
> April 3 or 4.

> You'll also need to restart IPA before kicking certmonger ipactl restart

> rob

*******  SNIP *******
Thanks!!

Following your advice, it looks like only one of the eight certificates are now
monitoring.  Check out the following:

[root@ipa ~]# getcert list | grep -A1 status status: CA_UNREACHABLE ca-error:
Error 60 connecting to https://ipa.infra.idef:9443/ca/agent/ca/profileReview:
Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates.-- status:
CA_UNREACHABLE ca-error: Error 60 connecting to
https://ipa.infra.idef:9443/ca/agent/ca/profileReview: Peer certificate cannot
be authenticated with known CA certificates.-- status: CA_UNREACHABLE ca-error:
Error 60 connecting to https://ipa.infra.idef:9443/ca/agent/ca/profileReview:
Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates.-- status:
CA_UNREACHABLE ca-error: Error 60 connecting to
https://ipa.infra.idef:9443/ca/agent/ca/profileReview: Peer certificate cannot
be authenticated with known CA certificates.-- status: CA_UNREACHABLE ca-error:
Error 60 connecting to https://ipa.infra.idef:9443/ca/agent/ca/profileReview:
Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates.-- status:
CA_UNREACHABLE ca-error: Server at https://ipa.infra.idef/ipa/xml failed
request, will retry: 4301 (RPC failed at server.  Certificate operation cannot
be completed: EXCEPTION (Invalid Credential.)).-- status: CA_UNREACHABLE
ca-error: Server at https://ipa.infra.idef/ipa/xml failed request, will retry:
4301 (RPC failed at server.  Certificate operation cannot be completed:
EXCEPTION (Invalid Credential.)).-- status: MONITORING ca-error: Server at
https://ipa.infra.idef/ipa/xml denied our request, giving up: 2100 (RPC failed
at server.  Insufficient access: hostname in subject of request
'ipa.infra.idef' does not match principal hostname 'ipa').
How can I get the remaining certs fixed as well?  Thanks in advance.