On Wed, 02 Mar 2016, PARTH MONGA wrote:
Thanks Alexander for the prompt reply.
Appreciated.

Now i am wondering how likewise is able to do this stuff under the hood for
me.

I have similar setup with likewise and same one way incoming trust
relationships towards my primary domain (dom1) from another external domain
(dom2).
You need to get your terminology right. Can you explain which of the
cases from https://kb.vmware.com/kb/2064250 would apply to your
situation?

There are quite a number of differences between different types of
trust.

And i am able to login to my client machines using user accounts created in
dom1 and dom2.
Magic
Any thoughts >
There is no magic here, your likewise setup is using different trust
mode than what IPA does. Most likely your likewise setup is a domain in
dom1 forest already.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy