We are currently dead in the water. Our OCSP, CA Audit, CA Subsystem, and IPA
RA certs expired as of 7/23/16. I found and followed the instructions to the
letter
(http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/Promote_CA_to_Renewal_and_CRL_Master#Procedure_in_FreeIPA_.3C_4.0)
 however the CA Subsystem and IPA RA certs will not renew. I've backdated the
server to make sure the system was within the renewal window, but that has not
help.

When I run getcert list it reports:
Ca-error: Sever at "https://<fqdn>:9443/ca/agent/ca/profileProcess" replied: 1:
Authentication Error
for both the IPA RA and CA Subsystem certs

The debug log shows:
SignedAuditEventFactory: create()
message=[AuditEvent=AUTH_FAIL][SubjectID=$Unidentified$][Outcome=Failure][AuthMgr=certUserDBAuthMgr][AttemptedCred=CN=IPA
 RA,O=MISS.ION] authentication failure
ReviewReqServlet: Invalid Credential.

We are kind of in deep doo-doo until this gets resolved.

We are running ipa-server-3.0.0-47.el6_7.2 on RHEL 6.5

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Adam M. Lewis