Adam Lewis wrote:
If you mean the usercertificate value from the ldapsearch command, then
yes. That value matches the value from the certutil output.

The usercertificate in LDAP had the BEGIN/END stripped, right?

I'll cc a couple of the dogtag developers to see what they think.

rob

Thanks

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com