Adam Lewis wrote:
Yup. I'm currently still sitting back in time. But any time I try to
resubmit either the ipaCert or the subsystemCert it errors out.

getcert list shows :
ca-error: Server at
"https://ipa.local.domain:9443/ca/agent/ca/profileProcess"; replied: 1:
Authentication Error

And the debug log shows:
SignedAuditEventFactory: create()
message=[AuditEvent=AUTH_FAIL][SubjectID=$Unidentified$][Outcome=Failure][AuthMgr=certUserDBAuthMgr][AttemptedCred=CN=IPA
RA,O=MISS.ION] authentication failure
ReviewReqServlet: Invalid Credential.

Those appear to be the most significant messages. I'm disconnected so
getting the full log info is difficult. If it's the only way let me know
and I'll see what I can do. Worst case it'll just take me a while to
re-type it.

Sorry for the delay.

Are you sure you are going to back far enough in time? Some of the certs expire at different points.

I typically use this to get the list of expiration dates
# getcert list | grep expires

Picking the "right" date can be tricky sometimes.

Some other things that the dogtag engineers suggested to test to ensure the CA is actually up:

Get the cert chain:

$ curl http://ipa.example.com:8080/ca/ee/ca/getCertChain

And ensure it can contact it's database by getting a cert:

$ curl 'https://ipa.example.com:9443/ca/ee/ca/displayBySerial?op=displayBySerial&serialNumber=0x1'

rob

Thanks

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 3:11 PM, Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com