Brandon:
> > However, I have some problems with it. The main problem is that you can't
> > randomly select gateways as you suggest. Well, you can randomly select one
> > the first time, but then all of the references to your node are based on
> > this node.

Ian:
> No - my intention is that every time you set a datasource in a message,
> you can select a different shield node

That would mean that for each message you send, the DataSource is set to a
different address and each time a proxy node goes down you invalidate
references, which would surely mess up routing.

In order to preserve a single address for a node you would need to use
the same proxy node since your address for the network is relative to the
address for the proxy node.

If the proxy node went down you could use ARK resolution to specify a new
proxy node to act as your proxy and I think that would work fine.