You can now configure a list of allowed hosts for FProxy (or any other
servlet). Simply add (for example)

        services.fproxy.allowedhosts=127.0.0.1, 192.168.1.2

to your .freenetrc. If you don't, it will assume

        services.fproxy.allowedhosts=all

and you don't want that.

Also! RequestClient and SimplifiedClient now support MSKs, courtesy of
ClientUtil.getKey, which now optionally takes a Params object so it can do
its dirty work. So I made params a class variable in both clients so I
could pass it to getKey in fillBuckets. That's it.

A quick course in MSKs:

A mapfile looks like this:

Mapfile
index.html=freenet:CHK@fowFfU8dvfqb0EvFyzsFCDGV3doOAwE,LU849SDBHaJ9~-1O7H04Pw
01.png=freenet:CHK@a95j53a9V15HOjegZuoSlWKDEFYMAwE,0d7o5YppXsK-QABUVdc3LA
02.png=freenet:CHK@rK6V6nyMuunSsUW14pX3ogHMb8kNAwE,zpcsEIJcSEyiBh8ckkjUOA
03.png=freenet:CHK@x2QL~2-tQ6LLUmXkZKfXzkIYygQNAwE,kwXrIEwAKScBjZerxpgSEA
04.png=freenet:CHK@jSXnWBYAMssHKRuVRx9je0qNyfEMAwE,dvr~fdoZzqSkngFyfmgrVg
05.png=freenet:CHK@tEmkVPTTZbYhrK1FzxlSAtFUlIMKAwE,gr5d33bA52k0Z5~ev2yLOQ
06.png=freenet:CHK@N4iiGWrmilpn1ncddpzbhorCFWINAwE,DQShAtTyGhSEbFXyIN~QAQ
07.png=freenet:CHK@sZLuwK7FWmQuceFfNqTKSx67kY4MAwE,fMC8O0QOimICXtZiOp0MGQ
08.png=freenet:CHK@Ci3vFDs5d7GY0lKi7mmW0Ffmk8kMAwE,ZOpMbtBekiv--K5u3WDv5Q
09.png=freenet:CHK@VbDvbjt7PTUFc9Mg950IZAoRRAMNAwE,blSQ6KmcHCuIKZ~Ow8Tn8g
10.png=freenet:CHK@x5~~JP25rX7ESwJOeCl6X-Tpb88LAwE,ohwEHAaw5oZjEGr6DqGSiQ

We don't care whether or not there's a \r\n after the last line, but there
better not be any blank lines between entries. The index.html does not
need to be at the top, or even present at all.

So I insert this file with no metadata in particular to KSK@mydumbsite
(redirected to a CHK, or else).

The full key of index.html would then be freenet:MSK@KSK@mydumbsite//index.html
but NOT freenet:KSK@mydumbsite//index.html.

Nobody wants to type all that crap, so when the KSK@ is implied through
its omission (and only in this case), we assume that the key is a MSK. So
index.html can be accessed as freenet:mydumbsite//index.html.

One more shortcut. When no filename is specified, we assume index.html. So
we're left with the beautiful URI freenet:mydumbsite//.

--
Mark Roberts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]