At 01:54 AM 8/17/2001 +0000, you wrote:

>Hello,
>I have just install free radius on Solaris 8. The problem I am haveing is that
>free radius will only authenticate in debug mode. If I start it like this
>"radiusd -xxyz -l stdout" works great. But when I start it like this
>"radiusd" It starts OK but rejects all users. Has anyone seen this problem
>before? I can post config's and debug outputs or logfiles etc. if needed.

Check the section of the 'radiusd.conf' file where you set the user and
group to run as.  You'll probably need to change that to 'root:root' if
it's not set that way already.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html