On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 10:12:58AM +0600, Mojahedul Hoque Abul Hasanat wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 09:49:50PM +0000, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> > >radius.log.  For any request that came to it from the FreeRADIUS

Holly Shit!  I prayed then installed a recent snapshot
(20010924).  It couldn't have worked better!

I did some tcpdumps and debugs with the 0.2 beta, it was
receiving the proxy reply alright, but just forgot to send a
reply back to the NAS.

I'm going to try it out on our production box again.

Thanks to the FreeRADIUS team for a superb product.

--
Mojahed
System Administrator