In the sql.conf file there is a %{Realm}attribute, but putting it in the
basedn like this
            basedn="ou=%{Realm},ou=People,dc=mydomain"
    didnt solve my problem, because the variable wasnt expanded to the realm
in the autentication process..

Here is the daemon output:

 rlm_ldap: performing search in ou=%{Realm}, ou=People, dc=<mydomain>, with
filter (uid=<myuser)

      \\\\|||////       \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     \ ~     ~ /        \  icq 72293951

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html