"Fernando Costa de Almeida" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     I instaled the last snapshot, but I still cant do what I want... Running
> the server with -X I see the server is performing a search in
>
>     ou={Realm},ou=.......
>
>     instead the Realm of the request...

  Verify that you've updated the configuration line for the 'basedn'
option.  Run the server in debugging mode, and see that the server is
using that new configuration.  Verify that the user's realm is
available to the LDAP module.

  The 'Realm' attribute is NOT something which is magically generated
when a user logs in via 'username@realm'.  You must add configuration
to the server telling it to look for that realm.

  e.g. in the 'realms' file:

realm1    LOCAL
realm2    LOCAL

  If you don't have any special treatment of the realms, then the
server will not know about the realms.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html