Hi,

The pairs do not match error is because if you don't have an
operator collum in your table it will default to "==".

The operator collum isn't it in the default sql scheme which comes
with freeradius.

So create something like this (in mysql it works):

CREATE TABLE radcheck (
  id int(10) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,
  UserName varchar(30) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  Attribute varchar(30),
  Value varchar(40),
  Operator varchar(40),
  PRIMARY KEY (id),
  KEY UserName (UserName)
);

And change the authorize_check_query in sql.conf to also return the
"operator" :
        authorize_check_query = "SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,Operator
   FROM ${authcheck_table} WHERE Username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'
   ORDER BY id"

You can set the operator then to ":=" for example. So then
your can set atributes like "Auth-Type" without a pair
don't match error. You can do the same for the groupcheck/reply tables.

The pairs don't match error can also occur because you check for
something which isn't in the reqeust of course.

bash