On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Andrei Bogomolov wrote:

> Subject: Re: anyone uses sql authorization with radius???
>
> I havent seen this feature in docs.
;) sources are the best documentation..
Unfortunately documentation not full for freeradius.
for example, I have not found format of
attributes with 'time' type. Answer was in srs's.

> Tell please, will it work on FreeRdaius-0.3 or I should upgrade to 0.4?

freeraius 0.3 may be patches to support operators in sql tables, but
it is better to upgrade freeradius to 0.4

> And is it possible to use regexp operator this way?

---
Aleksandr Kuzminsky,            AK476-RIPE
System Administrator,           AK16-UANIC
ISP NBI.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html