[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Has anyone had luck getting Freeradius to send it's logs to a remote server?

  No.

> I would like to have all of my radius servers logging to a single
> source to make it easier to parse the logs. I have tried to run
> 'radiusd -l syslog -g local5' and then have the local syslog redirect
> the logs to a different server, but the logdir entries in the
> radiusd.conf file seem to override the flags.

  Yes.  And the 'log_dir' configuration directive is over-used.

  The code SHOULD be changed so that 'log_dir' configuration directive
can ONLY point to a directory.  Then all of the modules can use that.

  For the server core, it's logging should go to 'radiusd.log' in that
directory, OR to syslog, if a syslog configuration parameter is set.

  This isn't done yet.  As always, patches are welcome.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html