On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Do-Risika RAFIEFERANTSIARONJY wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As it is referenced as a an interface php for freeradius
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/dialup-admin/), I think somebody here
> use it.
>
> I have the fatal error below when I try to edit or create user, so I
> want to ask if it is a bug or if there is something wrong in my config ?
> (i'm using mysql in accounting)
>
> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
> allocate 11520 bytes) in
> /usr/local/dialup_admin/lib/defaults.php3 on line 10
>
> Here attached a copy of my admin.conf ...
>
> Thanx in advance,
>
> @+
> --
> DouRiX

Are you runing anything else on the machine? From the error message it seems
that defaults.php3 tried to allocate just 11KB which is quite reasonable.
I am not sure if the php memory_limit directive applies to a single page or to
the whole php process.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html