"Marcelo Ferreira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I got this error message this morning at a production test:
>

> #0  0x401eea01 in __kill () from /lib/i686/libc.so.6
> #1  0x400645bb in raise (sig=6) at signals.c:65
> #2  0x401eff82 in abort () at ../sysdeps/generic/abort.c:88
> #3  0x0804db55 in rad_respond (request=0x8122848, fun=0x804f90c
> <rad_accounting>) at radiusd.c:1423

  Ouch.  That's a definite bug.

> Is there any bug at thread or pthread API's at RedHat Linux 7.2 or at
> Freeradius?

  It's an assertion in FreeRADIUS, that everything's OK.

  Since it dies, that means it found some internal inconsistency
problem, and didn't know what else to do, but kill itself.

  What else are you doing?  While I admit it's a bug in the server, if
no one else is seeing the problem, that means that your local
configuration must have something unique which makes it trigger the
bug.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html