"Marcelo Ferreira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I tested an unpatched version of FR, snapshot-20020130, and
> the CPU utilization issue occurred again.

  Ok..

> What informations can I provide to help you?
> As I said before, I assume that is a thread problem.

  If you run the server with '-s', and the problem doesn't appear,
then yes, it is a thread problem.

  The only thing I can suggest is to use 'gdb' to attach to the
running process, to figure out where it's looping.

  If you're willing to give me an account on your machine, I may have
time to track it down.  Email me privately at the address in the
CREDITS file, and we'll see.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html