Hi,

I am new to freeradius and I guess you have a lot of experience with it.
My problem is:
Please I am about to set up free radius to authenticate against
an Oracle database. In fact. I am abot to install free radius for
the first time.
Please, help on things like setting up groups and the SQL statement
to use would be appreciated.
I need to be able to apply different profiles/groups policies depending
on whether the person belongs to a time-limited group/email only -
I guess these would be stored in the Oracle DB along with other user
data and the SQL statement must then match them with exact group
names defined in a free radius config. file?

Hope to hear from you soon.

NB: someone sent me a sql.conf file and it was very cryptic - I know the
answer is in there somewhere but ouch! :-)

Regards,
Tunde Itayemi.

Okay, for example,let's say I have two profile/groups:
emailonly and rushour
emailonly (ip addresses in 10.0.0 range), rushour (ip addresses in 63.x.x) (time 8am- to-8pm)
assuming I put an extra field in the Oracle table for these group names,
how does my sql config file look?