Hi,

Sorry about the multiple mails. I can create the table just fine.
It's the query and what they do that I want to know.
For example, I need at a minimum the login, password, and group-names
of the users. Let's assume I have a table called usertab with these columns.
How do I set up freeradius to use this table, i.e., how do I relate the
fields in the
table to user supplied attributes? And in turn associate these group names
groups that are defined in the radiusd.conf file

e.g., let a record in the table be
|myame  | mypassword |mygroup|myframedIP|mynetmask|

and let say I have a group defined (in the radiusd.conf file as)
mygroup Auth-Type=SQL, ....

What would my query look like then (note mygroup in both user record above
and radiusd.conf file)

Regards,
Tunde Itayemi.

-