"Kharche, Anant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     What happens If a user is not added to the radius server and it receives
> request from a registered radius client with correct shared secret ?
>     Does it sends reject response to server  or does silent discard ?

  I think you're mixing up users and radius clients.

  If you add a user to /etc/passwd (or any other user database), then
the radius server will pick them up immediately for SQL, and will
require a SIGHUP to re-read /etc/passwd or the 'users' file.

  If you want to add a new NAS, you must add it to clients.conf, and
SIGHUP the server.

  Requests from a known NAS for an unknown user results in a reject
message being sent to the NAS.

  Requests from an unknown NAS get discarded.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html