Alan,
Thanks for prompt reply.
I haven't configured freeRadius yet but I got the answer in your reply as
follows.
        >> Requests from a known NAS for an unknown user results in a reject
        message being sent to the NAS.
        >> Requests from an unknown NAS get discarded.

I did not notice in RFC saying Reject Message is MUST for request from known
NAS for an unknown user. But RFC implies same thin saying the request is
discarded by the server in cases of 1)  unknown NAS 2) Badly formated
request
In case of one version of Livingston server version I saw no reject message
for request from known NAS for an unknown user. Not sure about it's RFC
compliance.

thanks.

- Anant