Hi all,

Well this is one for the books. I'm not sure it is FR causing it but the time
frame is right. As of today we have six customers that have reported that
they can't get to some sites. The sites they report are the same, like
(wellsfargo.com) (ibm.com) (cnn.com) (ebay.com). and some others. They report
that some will load part of the site and stop. Others report that they can't
get to the site at all. However, I can get to all of them from our network
and from a test dial-up account on the same infrastructure. The customer says
its been happening for two weeks thats about how long I have had FR in place.
I can't see how the two are linked other then the time it started. However I
can't work up a pattern. Has anyone had such a problem?

Thanks

--
Lee Wolf
EMR Data Services

                 EMR Internet
           A Serious Internet Experience

**  56K Dial-up   **    DSL   **  Web-hosting  **
**  Co-location   **    T1s   **     ISDN      **
**  High-Speed Fiber Backbone ** Linux powered **
**   Custom Web Design  **   Site Development  **
**  Search Engine Placement & Web Consultation **
****      Visit us at http://www.emr.net!    ****

Ask about our reseller programs!

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html