Ok,
Well thats a start. I will look in to duplicate IPs and MTU.

Can someone point me to documentation on how to stop a user from logging in
more then one or two times? Its amazing how many users will give out an
account to friends.

 Thanks again

Lee

On Wednesday 20 February 2002 08:31 am, you wrote:
> Lee W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Well this is one for the books. I'm not sure it is FR causing it but
> > the time frame is right. As of today we have six customers that have
> > reported that they can't get to some sites. The sites they report
> > are the same, like (wellsfargo.com) (ibm.com) (cnn.com)
> > (ebay.com). and some others. They report that some will load part of
> > the site and stop.
>
>   RADIUS does authentication (username/password) and authorization (IP
> address, etc.)  Once the user is connected, any subsequent problems
> cannot be RADIUS related.
>
>   The *only* network problems that RADIUS can create is if you
> misconfigure the RADIUS responses you send to the NAS.  e.g. Give two
> different people the same IP.  Or, you configure a filter that lets
> the user get to some sites, and not to others.
>
>   If you haven't misconfigured the RADIUS responses, then I don't see
> any way that the RADIUS server can be responsible for network problems
> *after* the user has authenticated.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Lee Wolf
EMR Data Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
623-764-0870 cell
623-581-0842 voice
623-582-9499 fax

                 EMR Internet
           A Serious Internet Experience

**  56K Dial-up   **    DSL   **  Web-hosting  **
**  Co-location   **    T1s   **     ISDN      **
**  High-Speed Fiber Backbone ** Linux powered **
**   Custom Web Design  **   Site Development  **
**  Search Engine Placement & Web Consultation **
****      Visit us at http://www.emr.net!    ****

Ask about our reseller programs!

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html