Is it possible to only enforce Simultaneous use, based on the huntgroup
that the client is in?

For example, we use radius for authenticating our dial-in users.  We
also use it for authenticating with our news server.

But, I am guesing that if I was to enable Simultaneous-Use = 1, on a
user, he would be able to dial in, but when he goes to login to the news
server he would get a denial, because he is already dialed in.  Ideally,
I would like to be able to only enforce the simultaneous use on the
modem huntgroups.

The way it looks now, I would need to have 2 separate groups of radius
servers, that use the same auth database to authenticate everything.

Would there be a better way to do this?

                                                      .~.
                                                      /v\
--                                                   // \\
JA                                                  /(   )\
                                                     ^`~`^
                                                   L I N U X
 Justin Ainsworth                    Systems Administrator &
 PHONE: (530) 879-5660x108      Technical Support Supervisor
 FAX:   (530) 879-5676                        Sunset Net LLC
 WEB:   http://www.sunset.net              1915 Mangrove Ave
 EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Chico, CA 95926

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html