Looks like it was an MTU issue.  Running "monitor radius" on the TC on the
cisctron radius I saw we were not sending a Framed-MTU packet.  But with
Freeradius we were sending the default MTU of 576.  I removed that attribute
and I can now get to those secure sites I was unable to before.
Thanks for the help!!
> We had a "simliar" problem.. it turned that the Radius server was sending
a MTU of 576. I'm not sure what the default of > our HiperARC is, but by
removing that parameter from our Radius replies, we fixed this type of
issue.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html