At 08:14 PM 4/22/2002 +0200, Zohar Ram wrote:
>well,
>
>When using Cistron radius , the directories are created by the radius for
>accounting under /var/log/radacct
>were named by the IP of the NAS or it's backresolve ptr. once I configured
>the naslist file, the directories
>names were to be created as the description of the NAS on that file.

READ YOUR 'radiusd.conf' FILE!!!!

There is a module called 'detail'.  You can configure how/where it
logs the detail files:

    detailfile = ${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/detail

If you want it stored in a different naming scheme, you will need to
modify that file.  Nothing else will accomplish it.  You need to make
these changes.

-Chris

--
    \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \        Chris Parker
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                   \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html