I've been playing with Freeradius for the last couple hours and I have found
it very robust and a very well written package. However I've trudged through
the documentation and was unable to find my answer to a specific question.

Is it possible to limit the total number of hours a user uses online? Such as
specify 150 hours a user may use a month. If they pass 150 hours, it will no
longer allow them to login.

I've read about the Login-Time attribute where you can specify what times they
can login, but it doesn't allow you to specify a Total Time.

Any ideas?

--
How many people here have ever wanted to be able to tell a luser '"The
customer is always right" is fine when the issue is whether you wanted